CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday 12 July 2012

Narelle's Workshop- 20th July

Greetings everyone!

Friday 20th July is the start of my next set of 3 workshops, using the simple stories "Awesome" and "Fabulous" layouts



For the class, you will need to bring the following:-
  • Paper trimmer and scissors
  • double sided tape, 
  • foam tape (or a small amount of corrugated cardstock for mounting)
  • Quick drying strong glue-  helmar 450 is perfect
  • Mid-brown ink (I have used Tim Holtz Distress ink in"Brushed Corduroy" )
  • A 6x4 Portrait orientation photo
  • If you have a set of the 2Crafty chipboard scalloped circles please bring it along to trace around! (No stress if you dont-  you can share mine!)
You'll have a full set of alphabet stickers, so you can change the title to suit your photo "My Dad","My Mum", "My Boy", "Love You"..... anything short-ish that will fit on the title block.


Friday July 20th-     10.30am or 7pm- 
"My Guy” or “My Girl”  single Layout 


Pop in to the shop to see the full layouts.





And here's some sneak peaks for the double layout
on
Friday August 3rd-  10.30am or 7pm- 






Final class-  Friday September 7th- 10.30am & 7pm  
Single layout featuring a fold out mini album.
Sneak Peaks coming soon

Blessings
Narelle xxxxx



0 comments:

Post a Comment