CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 9 July 2013

Lyn's "Needle and Thread" Page on 12th July

Hello Scrapping Friends
On this page you will find lots of things to do with sewing! This paper was a delight to work with and I have used a  7"x5" landscape photo of a cloth doll that my mother made for me. You could use any female type photo which would look charming. We will be using MFT dies to cut the dress forms, cotton reels etc. I find these are great on cards - such a good size!
If you have them please bring along the following-
Distress Ink Victorian Velvet, any light and dark brown ink. I used Stampin Up Chocolate Brown and Versamark Umber ( one of my favourites that I have used in class before)
Sponges for edging with these inks too please.
Foam squares or tape for mounting accents.
Strong liquid glue might be handy. Helmar 450 is a great one
Usual kit of paper trimmer, ruler , pencil, ds tape, scissors etc.

Please ring Di on her mobile 0404 266 296 or email dismale@bigpond.com.au
to book in for this class.
Look forward to seeing you all there for a fun page.

0 comments:

Post a Comment