CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 8 July 2020

8th July ... Scraphaven

THIS IS A BLOGPOST

Back into Lockdown
BUT
We are not Locked out!

We are still supplying your Scrapbooking needs ...
Adhesives, papers etc.
Just text, email or phone through what you need, 
We will then pack it, price it,
You can pay Direct Deposit or cash in an envelope,
Pick up from Front door in the Black basket 😉

Let us know if you would like to have some Layouts or Card packs  to do at home.

Stay safe everyone, 
🙏

3 comments:

Richard William

I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

Tamara Barrow

I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

Unknown

Getting rib of Herpes virus wasn't easy, I came across Dr voodoo on how he
has cured so many people from herpes and other illness so I decided to give
him a try, now am permanently cured using the natural herbs medication and
cleansing supplement sent by Dr voodoo no more herpes, contact Dr voodoo
WhatsApp number +2348140120719 also e-mail him at:
voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

Post a Comment